The DiscountAx A-to-z Guarantee protects you when you purchase items sold and fulfilled by a third-party seller. Our guarantee covers both the timely delivery and the condition of your items. If either are unsatisfactory, you can report the problem to us and our team will determine if you are eligible for a refund.
You can file an A-to-z refund request when all of the following apply:
- You've contacted the seller through your account.
- You've waited two days for a response
- Your request meets one of our A-to-z Guarantee conditions below:
- The seller failed to deliver the item by 3 calendar days past the maximum estimated delivery date or 30 days from the order date, whichever is sooner.
- The item you received is damaged, defective, materially different.
- You changed your mind and you returned it in line with DiscountAx return policy but you have not been refunded or the refund was the wrong amount. You must (1) contact the seller within 30 days of receipt of the item (or by the end of any extended returns period e.g. extended Christmas returns policy, if later) and (2) postmark the return within 14 days from arranging the return with the Seller.
- The Seller agreed to issue a refund or replace the item and you have not been refunded, the refund was in the wrong amount or the replacement was not sent.
- You want to return an item internationally and the Seller does not (1) provide a return address within the UK, (2) provide a pre-paid return label, or (3) offer a full refund without requesting the item to be returned.
- You have been charged extra (e.g. by customs authorities for a shipment to EU) in addition to the purchase and dispatch price you have paid, and the Seller did not cover those costs.
- You have waited no longer than 90 days from the Estimated Delivery Date to file your claim.
If you encounter a problem not listed above, you may still report the problem, but note that we cannot guarantee a refund until the investigation is complete.
When you're ready, refer to File an A-to-z Guarantee Claim for instructions on how to report your problem
This guarantee applies only to purchases made on the discountax.com website from a third-party seller. If you need help with an item sold by DiscountAx Global Store or a Marketplace item delivered via Prime, contact DiscountAx Customer Service. For purchases made on third-party websites using DiscountAx Pay, refer to DiscountAx Pay help.
Note: : The A-to-z Guarantee does not cover digital items, payments for services, stored value instruments. Additionally, if you file a chargeback with your payment provider or bank, you will not be eligible for a refund under the A-to-z Guarantee.